Click here to see a list of our projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
We receive many inquiries regarding our lab, research, and how to participate. Please explore the following frequently asked questions to learn more about the TCNL.
Laboratory and Team
- What is the TCNL, and what is its primary focus?
- Who are the scientists who work at the TCNL?
- What are the TCNL's major goals?
- Can you get medical treatment at the TCNL?
- How is the TCNL connected to the BrainPort balance device and Wicab, Inc.?
- Are there other companies connected to the TCNL?
Research and Projects
- What areas of research are the TCNL engaged in?
- What disorders do the TCNL research?
- How can I get involved in a study?
- Does the TCNL focus only on medical disorders?
- Have any of the TCNL's findings been applied outside of the basic laboratory setting?
- Does the TCNL hold any patents for its inventions?
- Are any of the TCNL's devices available in the U.S.?
Events and Publications
- What events does the TCNL host and participate in?
- Has the TCNL been featured in the media?
- What are the best books related to the TCNL's research?
- How can I get updates from the TCNL?
- How can I contact the TCNL?